Wednesday, November 02, 2022


"ole' boy"

wire, paper,
glue, 
spray paint
 2022

king of the trash 


he was created for halloween but i've realized this is a good technique for me. an excellent medium. my drawing skills are "ok" but hard to sell. art is fun game to play but you have to figure out what rules you want to play by. is this an artist statement? I suppose it is. why not? everybody has told me since i was born that i am a good artist. I am quite sure that's why i might be. confidence is everything. I don't think I am that good but i do know i have ideas that need to come out. getting paid to give them to other people seems fine to me. -Bkiv 11/2/2022





 

No comments:

"ole' boy" wire, paper, glue,   spray paint  2022 king of the trash  he was created for halloween but i've realized this ...