Saturday, October 02, 2004

my new favorite word

Vociferous
Definition:

[adj] conspicuously and offensively loud; given to vehement outcry; "blatant radios"; "a clamorous uproar"; "strident demands"; "a vociferous mob"


Synonyms:

blatant, clamant, clamorous, noisy, strident

Bush said it during the last debate. I don't think he meant it the way he said it.

In other news:

the week goes well. I created a memorial video last night. My most effecient endeavor to date. I have the process relatively "dialed in" now.

I was accosted (in a most friendly way) today by a Jehovah's Witness. He told me all sorts of things about the truth. I listened for awhile, nodded and smiled, listened intently, and then decided that I had had enough. I explained to him (in a most friendly way) that what he spoke of as "truth" was a simple reflection of his faith. He believed it, and that made it true. I don't believe it, so I don't think it's true. Doesn't mean we can't be friends. Faith is a strange bird. It bridges gaps of the unknown. I love the unknown, I find solace in it I suppose.

On my way home tonight, I think I will purchase the "new" Brian Wilson album: SMILE! I am very excited.

Gosh. I have run out of things to say that seem pertinent to the moment. One of these days I am going to do a MASSIVE post of what I really do. But that day is not today.

No comments:

"ole' boy" wire, paper, glue,   spray paint  2022 king of the trash  he was created for halloween but i've realized this ...