Saturday, November 27, 2004

going to the airport

Just stopping by to drop off the cot and head off to pick up a loved one at air cargo. (NO, not my loved one, their loved one.)

Haven't posted in awhile again. Let's see if I can bring something up that will do nicely. ...

Nope.

There is talk of getting DSL at home. that would be nice wouldn't it.

OK, here is what I have:

I meet people at their most vulnerable. I am in the the wrong place, at the wrong time.
I try not to make it worse.
Dead people look better when they are embalmed.
Embalming is an art-form.
Twenty years from now, no one will be embalmed.
People need to have funerals, (or at least some ritualized event that calls attention to the passing of a loved individual and celebrates their life and mourns their death. that is a funeral.)
The Flaming Lips rule.

No comments:

"ole' boy" wire, paper, glue,   spray paint  2022 king of the trash  he was created for halloween but i've realized this ...