Tuesday, September 21, 2004

First Post

Today has been a very normal day at the mortuary. I had no families to meet with but have plenty to do right now. I really should not be wasting my time posting. I really need to get this thing started though. I think this will be good for us.

SO! I have two bodies to cosmetize and place into their caskets for tomorrow and the next day. Neither one is going to have a very extended viewing, (an hour before the service) but I would like to get it done so I won't have to worry about it later.

I need to think up names for everyone here....Maybe they will all get avatars of some sort...hmmmmmmm...I will have to get back to this later.


2 comments:

bluerabbit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

As people expect, all about this will build toward a state of sexual arousal. While they may have long been connected to gratification, they may also be used as foreplay with your partner or just as treatment for sizegenetics ejaculation. From the past, it was not an easy matter to find a male sizegenetics therapist who is skilled in erotic gay sizegenetics. Fortunately for all of us, the telephone and word-of-mouth has been supplanted by the Internet. It gives you options that'll be ready to shape the entire experience with your dreams and desires.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

"ole' boy" wire, paper, glue,   spray paint  2022 king of the trash  he was created for halloween but i've realized this ...